Music box

Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So, tomorrow will be the day.

Year 11, many told me that it will not be an easy year.
Friends in the church, and also a friend who is going to start his Year 10 this year.
But in fact, I don't quite understand how tough it will be.
I was so looking forward to it.
And tomorrow I will start schooling.

Before this, I thought I can pass my Year 11 just like what I did in my Form 4.
But now I start to doubt myself.
Is it really so hard?

Frankly speaking,
....I feel insecure.

Many things and questions are going round and round in my mind.
I'm afraid that I can't bear the obstacles that I will be facing this year.
I'm also thinking about what I want to be in the future..
I don't know what I actually want. I need a direction.
My future is so blur...

And I heard that one of my church friends might be facing failure right now.
The company may not employ him as a full-time worker.
But I just hope everything will go fine..
In Jesus name.
Everything, no matter it's my problem or others'.

Lord, I need You to continuously guide me along the path of my life.
I am so weak.
So helpless.
But I believe your righteous hands will let everything go smooth.
You are the king of all kings.
And You love me so much.
I know you will not let me experience something that I cannot bear.
Lord, I just need You by my side.
Let Your will be done.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment