Music box

Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My heart aches.


I would say this will be a regret in my entire life..
for not joining FLL and NRC this year.

FLL 2012 is in the progress..
and whenever I think I'm not there with Bintulu Hawks,
my heart really aches.
I mean, REALLY aches.

It was like....
I've became the past and new story begins.
And this new story doesn't have me inside.

Seems like it was yesterday when I joined FLL 2011..
I can picture everything in my mind.
Taylor's campus...different peoples...high atmosphere...everything.
It was fun, full with laughter and smiles.
Even the tears were sweet.

Over and over again, i feel sad because of this.
No one knows, how desperate I want to join.
Even I myself cant express my desperation completely.

But what can I do? besides wishing new Bintulu Hawks?
I truly hope that Bintulu Hawks can keep soaring and shining for God.
So that even I'm over here,
I can be proud of you guys.
And a little bit proud of myself because I WAS a Bintulu Hawk too xP

+U

My heart will always be with you, Bintulu Hawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment