Music box

Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Learning in progress....



There are so many things that I have to learn...

Eg.
Sometimes I will get upset because of small lil things..
Because I always think too much, even simple things can become complicated...
I must control my own feeling, instead of letting feeling to control me.

Wenn, you're turning 17 very soon..not a kid anymore.
You must grow up!!
Be mature!!

___________________________________Random Stuff________________________________________

Well, let me introduce my new family member--- 掌掌!
Isn't this name cute??? hahahahah!!!!


Got this awesome cute 掌掌 yesterday...HAHAHA
cute lerh~~ macam saya. hahahaha!!
Alright, I know this is really random.
But I sincerely hope that 掌掌 won't die in my hand since I've never planted/took care of pets nor plants. XD

Will do some research on how to take care of 掌掌。hahahaha!

1 comment: